Monday, September 21, 2009

Whew, they finally let me out of the trunk







It was a long, fun 26 days but I wish they would have let me out of the trunk when we got home. (just kidding!) I had the time of my life even though I did sleep most of the time. I wasn't crazy about that 'jail' part of the mountains, rivers, monuments and great rock shops kept me on my paws. Lots of new people and animals too. Kids just love to kiss me-and they don't even know me. I'm glad you took time to enjoy my road trip and celebrated all the wonderous sights in the great USA with me. Let's not forget about the game. And of course all the alcohol that rode home with me too. Thanks for being such good friends. Come by and see me and if you can't find me, I'm under the house!
Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment