Saturday, September 5, 2009

The BIG DAY - Tiger Bait, Tiger Bait, Tiger Bait


Debi, Paul, Chris & Burton went to Showbox SoDo last night for an LSU Bash. There were hundreds of LSU Fans and of course the Evil Twins doing their routine. I got up this morning know it was Game Day. Everyone has on LSU colors and they'll be going out tailgating at Ranier Vista. Over 15,000 Tiger Fans will converge on the Husky (how come they get a dog mascot?) campus and I know it will never be the same. I'm ready too - see? It rained last night so Paul won't take his eyes off the Weather Channel. It is cool 66 right now (1:30 p.m.) and will be in the mid 50s tonight. I know a little rain won't turn away the Tiger fans. I'm still predicting a win so we won't have 15,000+ fans go home drunk. What a trip that will be. We head out tomorrow and will gradually make our way home. I'll still try to keep you updated going home & I appreciate all my friends checking in to keep up with my adventure. GEAUX TIGERS!!! Luv, Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment