Saturday, September 5, 2009

Chris, Burton, Riley and Loki in Seattle WA





You probably think that I've fallen off the face of the earth but I haven't. I've settled into my new temp. digs and have been having fun with my newly found cousins. They are Riley, a piglet, no just kidding and Loki. They are bull terriers and Riley is white so I tease her about it. She reminds me of Harper Lee because she just won't stop torchering me. Loki is fun! We've played and chased each other in the yard & I've had lots of fun with him. Paul & Debi have had a great time visiting and being with Christina and Burton. They are great people and love dogs (obviously) I get to sleep next to Debi & Paul's bed and get up when Paul says OK Rudy, let's go out. The weather has been plesant here in Seattle. Maybe I'll just stay until the first snow. I've got to go now to get groomed for the trip home. Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment