Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yellowstone, Here We Come (Aug. 26th)





Leaving Cody WY this a.m. we headed west. But first we saw this huge dam..I heard Debi say "Dam" before so I didn't know if I did something wrong or what but I found out differently. It was my first time to ride on a golf cart too - to the info center. Then we drove all the way. More of those big cow-things. We went up huge mountains and around streams, saw geysers (they are very colorful but are very hot & dangerous) Yellowstone Lake was the biggest (water) thing I've ever seen. It looked as if the world were turning to water. We stopped & had lunch @ this lodge and there were more buffalo. We saw a waterfall & at the continental divide I met more friends. After driving from the east entrance all the way to the west entrance, we called it a day in West Yellowstone. This little town is very dog friendly; must be, I've seen plenty. I'm going to have a great day tomorrow. Actually every day with Deb & Paul is a great day. They treat me so special. I'm a 'Lucky Dog"!!!

1 comment:

  1. 3cats_and_1dog (said): we are starting to believe you are a human trapped under that coiffed coat... you are really looking good in that back seat.... travel well.. all of you...

    ReplyDelete